If you’re trying to give up smoking, we can help.
Studies show that your chances of success will be greatly improved if you get advice and support from health care professionals to help you stop smoking.
The services we offer from the Practice can:
- Boost your willpower to stop smoking
- Concentrate your efforts by getting advice from someone who knows your medical background
- Help you feel that you’re not doing it alone
- Help you to cope when you are tempted to smoke
- Monitor improvements to your health so that you can see the benefits
We have daytime clinics available and we always try to book your appointment as soon as we're able. We also have information about other community clinics.
Please contact the surgery if you would like to know more or click on the link below
Call 0191 3692016 to arrange an appointment at a local community stop smoking clinic or contact the surgery to arrange an appointment with the stop smoking clinic.
Tesco community room
Call 0191 3692016
to check availability and confirm attendance.
Lloyds Chemist, Consett 503349
Drop in, no appointment needed
Co-Op Middle St - 502365
Drop in, no appointment needed **Call first to check waiting list**