Please note that the surgery is closed from 12.00 pm. on the 3rd Thursday of each month for Protected Learning Time
The surgery phone lines will be closed daily from 12.00-12.30pm Our main reception area will remain open every day from 8.30-5.30pm. Please see 'training' section for details of the days we're closed for staff training.
If you have a problem that will not wait for a routine appointment, please tell the receptionist.
The Duty team will no longer be able to issue sick notes. Please request a sick note via the E-consult system on the home page.
You can also request an appointment via an E-consult
(no log in required- click here)
The receptionist may need to ask the reason for the appointment, this is so they can book the right type of appointment for you. We have lots of different clinics at the surgery and we want to help you receive the right care.
For the protection of Patients and our Staff all "Telephone" calls are recorded. Please DO NOT use the CALLBACK service offered by B.T. as this is not compatible with our telephone system.
When checking in for your appointment we have a self check in facility on our reception desk. This is a quick easy way to check in for your appointment.
IF YOU CANNOT KEEP AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE LET US KNOW ON 01207 593580
- An appointment system is in operation and have spaces every day for those who need to be seen urgently.
- Each routine appointment is for 10 minutes unless otherwise specified. If you feel you require a double appointment please ask at time of booking.
- You may choose which doctor you prefer to see, which does not have to be the doctor you are registered with. If you have seen one doctor with a problem it is usually better to follow it up with them.
- In an emergency your details will be assessed by a doctor and you will be seen as soon as is necessary. We aim to achieve the Government target of patients being seen by a health care professional within 48 hours.
- We will send a text reminder for your appointments, please ensure your mobile No. is current and up to date. This is a NON-REPLY service, if you have any queries or questions please contact the surgery directly.
In return we ask you to…
- Request appointments before 10:00am if you wish to be seen the same day.
- Cancel appointments you cannot keep as early as possible so that the time can be made available to someone else.
- Request emergency or urgent appointments only when absolutely necessary.
- Observe the ‘one patient, one appointment’ rule and not to compromise the Doctor by asking him to treat other family members at the same time.
Register to book appointments online- please click here
The cut off time for triage is no longer 11.30
Once the GPs have reached the maximum capacity of calls they can make each day, the triage will be closed. The capacity is based on the number of GPs available each day.