Consett Medical Centre prides itself on our team work.
- Dr J Mountford – female (partner)
- Dr J Elliott – male (partner)
- Dr L Plunkett – male (partner)
- Dr D Bronsgeest – male (partner)
- Dr U Narayanan – female (partner)
- Dr B Ho – male (partner)
- Dr T Gorman – male (partner)
- Dr C Dostal – male (partner)
- Dr A Phyo – female (partner)
- Dr L Brain – female (partner)
We are a training practice which means we have expert GPs who supervise and support doctors training to become GPs. Our GP trainees are experienced doctors (typically with more than 2 years of experience as a doctor) who are undertaking a 3+ year training scheme to become a GP. The trainees join us for a minimum of 6 months at a time.
- Dr Mohammed Ahmed – male
- Dr Nkechi Eze – female
- Dr Ahmed Saber – male
Our nurse practitioners are all very experienced clinicians who have undertaken additional training. They are able to see and treat a wide range of conditions and can prescribe just like a GP.
- Ms Julier Walker – female
- Mrs Deborah Donnelly – female
- Mrs Lisa Arkless-Hope – female
- Mrs Hazel Watson – female
- Mrs Julie Swift – female
- Practice business manager – Linda Gorman
- Practice performance manager – Jill Emmerson-Bell
- Practice operations manager – Steffi O’Malley